Did you know that we have more critters inside of us than we do cells in our bodies?
There is a lot of research on how we are whats inside our guts. Meaning, as one Doctor stated “Tell me your personality I can tell you what pathogens you have”.
But how do we even begin to unravel this mess?
Ok…just a little blog people…no worries you’re not about to step into an article from “Science Digest”. So we’ll just scratch the surface together shall we?
“Gut Health”. It’s the latest buzz phrase. But what could it possibly have to do with homosexuality?
I was told about this YouTube video awhile ago. And it blew my mind. (Can you tell the 70s was my decade?)
Please watch it before you make up your mind. (But mute it till you see him on the screen, the music in the beginning is just, well… C.R.E.E.P.Y.)
And drinking turpentine…how crazy does that sound?
Well, turpentine in its purest form is just an essential oil. (Not the stuff in the metal can in your garage) But before you think this is crazy and stop reading, or go order some and start drinking it..here’s a youtube video. It’s from a Doctor Jennifer Daniels who discovered this method from hundreds of years ago by the African American slaves.
They needed something effective and inexpensive. It caught on so much it used to be in the medical journals as a cure for everything according to Dr. Jennifer Daniels. Until western medicine took over.
Do I think this is the craziest thing I’ve ever heard? Not really. As a natural health care professional shared with me that there’s a parasite that causes homosexuality. And just weeks prior to hearing about this video. So I was only intrigued, not shocked.
But, honestly my blog post is not about the method he used, but the results he got from killing off his parasites, and mostly toxoplasma gondii.
So I think it’s worth looking into.
- Ok…you might be asking if this excuses the sin of sodomy.
- Or is it the “chicken or the egg” because did sin come first or the parasite? Well…
- To answer your first possible question, no it doesn’t excuse it. I am adding a little more information to the pot so we can find ways to help the homosexual leave the lifestyle. Plus at the end of the day…we’re supposed to eat clean and avoid these suckers. Little own confess our sins…and be faithful.
- To answer the second we know the first sin entered the world in the garden. So I’d say that the sin came first. But since I’ve started researching this I’ve heard about people that suddenly become gay in their adult years. I ask them if they had had a cat…they say “yes”. Does that mean they accepted the temptation as something they now believed was viable first? And then the TPG (toxoplasmosis gondii) was able to take over easier? Not sure.
Oh…did I mention this parasite is in cats as stated in the video. (If you didn’t know that lets face it, you didn’t watch the video…please go back and watch the video. ;).
It is mainstream to know a pregnant woman shouldn’t be around them. It must be pretty serious.
Think about it…we’ve all heard of, or know someone that could be called the
“crazy cat lady”.
Maybe there’s a reason. Here’s a short video that will give you more insight.
Also I remember learning in school that cats were worshipped in Egypt. After viewing the video you might agree that there’s more to the story. Here’s an article on the high prevalence (over 97%) that were found in Egyptian cats that were dug up in an excavation.
And you can’t make this stuff up. I stumbled upon a cat museum. In San Francisco. Seriously. Here’s the link it’s a quick read.
But if you’d like to place your cat under the protection of the goddess Bastet…well, here’s the link for that. (PLEASE DON’T…;)!
Again…you can’t make this stuff up.
Also this has been researched. Someone did a study on gay men who died of aids and found that 32% of them had the toxoplasmosis gondii parasite. And other critters as well. Such as high levels of yeast..i.e. fungus.
Here’s a screenshot of a study (here’s the link) on them with homosexual men as well:
And its not just about gay men. It’s known that stereotypically lesbians own cats. I’ve personaly heard this in the gay community. Here’s a quirky article that speaks about it.
And we all have parasites. We may think we’re immune, especially if you live in America. But we do. Ok…no time to argue let’s move on.
And right now there’s a lot of buzz that parasites/pathogens may be controlling behaviors we thought were our own. They do this by targeting certain places in our brain. They will turn off the pathways for consequences. And hijack the pathways to increase the dopamine after elicit sex. So the person will feel euphoric and not guilty afterwards.
Is this the only factor in homosexuality? Of course not.
But when there’s abuse that occurs in childhood especially, their immune system can’t develop as it’s supposed to. And if we’re not nursed, where we’re supposed to get those precious anti-bodies. We’re not getting that layer of defense that is supposed to go down first. We are then more susceptible to parasites taking over our bodies.
And some say we take on the personality traits of the parasites inside of us.
The dictionary states:
PARASITE: An organism that lives in or on another organism (it’s host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host’s expense”. And when it pertains to the personality of the person they’re living in:
Now I’d like for you to watch something called the “Gay Manifesto”.
Now that you have seen their plans against the heterosexual community little own the churches can you honestly think of any other group of sinners that states to us
“We’re gonna find you and suck you dry”?
And so I may be making a leap of faith here. But that sounded like a parasite to me.
Here’s a list of some of the symptoms of Toxoplasmas
- Little thought of consequences
- Extreme risk takers…speeds and tailgates when driving and road rage
- Extreme sports
- Addictions…gambling, sugar, sex, alcohol, cigarette smoking etc. even when there has been consequences
- High percentage of cat owners
- Motor cycle riders
- 82% of car accidents are caused by people with TPG
- Woman become highly intelligent
- Men…not so much
- Needs to always be on the go so they can infect others
- TPG also live in otters
- Likes the smell of cat urine or at least tolerates it
- Drinks other people’s drinks or food and gives it back to them so they will infect them
- Mental illness
- Erratic behavior in general
- Illicit sex
And if you’d like to research it yourself. Here is a search onI couldn’t decide which one to share with you…so I’ll let you decide.
Blessings to you,